Labels

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello, I started to write about traveling Kyoto and Japan

For many years my dream was to live and study abroad. I really wanted to see other counties.
I had the opportunity to lived in London for a year, studying Interior Design at the University of Arts London to change my career and travel around many counties.  Now I have come back to Kyoto, Japan and  rented a very old house where I am living now. When I was a student, living in Kyoto previously,  I did not find or realise the value which Kyoto had at that time. Now I am getting a bit older and have experienced living in other cities, such as Tokyo and London;  I love both of them, but I can also find beautiful things here in Kyoto; different things than other cities. Consequently, I walk around Kyoto every day and find small things which make me stop and feel just beautiful! I have started to write this blog to introduce Japan, mainly Kyoto to you. I hope that my writing will give some interesting information to people who are interested in Japan and who are planning to travel to Japan.

                                                                     Zen Garde


Nanzenji Temple


The Cafe Toraya
                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment